Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sharp Pain In Lower Right Back

Strucchi

HELLO!
I thought I'd also home to a pair of combinations that I tried MAKE UP ON ME AND THAT CAN ALWAYS RETURN TO PROFIT IN THE NEW YEAR.
I bet VERY TURNED ON COLORS, FLUO LINER mixed the Eye!

SOME ADVICE:

FOR THE VERY TOP BAS MAKE ME BUY THE COUNCIL OF Penello TO LAY THE FOUNDATION FOR THE KIKO A 12.90 is more affordable, I have TRIED AND ALTHOUGH The bristles ARE NOT TRUE WORTH BUY CMQ. SENNA TO HAVE A SIMILAR PRODUCT PRICES VARY FROM 18 EURO UP AND YOU CAN FIND AT ANY SA SEPHORA OR PERFUME.
TO LAY THE FOUNDATION I also use the sponge. LAY A FINGER TO PRODUCT THUS on the appropriate SPONGE AND THEN I MAKE THE FLUID FROM THE BRUSH WITH STARTING THE EYE, AND THEN I will come back CONCEALER COMPACT WITH BRUSH AND ANOTHER LITTLE MORE SPECIFIC ABOUT GOING TO LAY DOWN THE cheeks and forehead.

AT THE END OF THE PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED CORRECTLY AND WITH ALL THE TIME YOU NEED TO (DO NOT BE Hurried) Applies the cheekbones SOFT BLUSH BRUSH WITH ANOTHER AND THEN ATTACH FARD LIGHTING ANOTHER IN A SERIES OF PUPA micropigments GLITTER on the cheek.

AFTER THAT GIVES THE EYEBROWS, CAREFULLY DELINEA PENCIL (SEE OTHER POST BLOG HOW TO MAKE THE MOST Dadati) after filling the empty spot with the same AND REVIEW THE SIDE WITH A SPECIAL PEN. FIXED WITH THE EYEBROW MASCARA GEL FOR THE END.

At this point I DEDICATED TO MAKE YOUR EYES BEFORE ALL oversaw the arches and the lights with a polished ivory CREAM EYESHADOW. Then stroke the lid with eyeshadow eyeshadows OR IN FINE PENCIL OR ATTACH EYLINER depends on the case and lastly the MASCARA, IS for the density and body IS FOR LENGTHS.

VI post some pictures:






THIS IS A CLASSIC TRICK SOAP AND WATER FOR ANY OCCASION:



0 comments:

Post a Comment