Thursday, December 25, 2008

Why My Cat's Eyeshas Stain In Eye

Webinar Oliver Anvar

Hello I'm dying to tell you things.

few days ago, the famous marketer Oliver Anvar (do not know if you know) that I am a devoted reader of his ebook has launched a marketing strategy that is frequently used in the United States but that the Italians but lost sight of.

It OTO (One Time Offer) this is a unique offering that the customer automatically receives usually after the purchase of a product and if you do not take advantage at that time will lose the opportunity forever, all thanks to a script installed on your site that does not log the user more than once.

Well I have also used this strategy with you with http://www.come-fare-soldi.com/affiliazioni (and in fact is unique offer that I hope you are one of many who took the ).

What happened? Given the huge success that I had already just a few hours from the promotion I told the story in a blog e. .. Oliver won a place free from 197 € to online seminar that there was yesterday for the second best post written see for yourself do not say bales:
http://www.oliveranvar.com/2008/12/17/vincitoreconcorso/

Now you say that the savings in the webinar was great, the tips and strategies that I learned are priceless. Returning
OTO, Oliver during the webinar I did compliment live but said that that does not seem to know about 2,500 people I was the only one to immediately put in place the strategy.

This once again is merely a demonstration that the strategies work only if implemented would otherwise remain only words that do not serve us any good.

Now I do not want the master of life, since this is a mistake that I often make, but if learning strategies such as this put them into practice immediately without wasting time.

For example, if you got all these ebooks to make money with the affiliation from http://www.come-fare-soldi.com/affiliazioni you're waiting to put everything in place? 5 are all professional ebook on the same topic!

Now I salute you and wish you a good day and I apologize if I have dwelt too much, I make you my best wishes for Christmas and I hope you enjoyed the ebook gift from the cost of 17 €.

Hail,
Ivan Rizzo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment